The ice cream machine must be cleaned in time after use. The ice cream machine has an automatic cleaning function. Press the cleaning button to clean the inside of the machine. So what should be paid attention to when cleaning the ice cream machine.
1. Drain all materials in the ice cream machine before cleaning. If there are materials remaining, power off for 30 minutes, and clean after the ice cream melts. When cleaning, turn off the power and pull out the expansion tube.
2. When cleaning, you can add an appropriate amount of detergent or disinfectant (the disinfectant is prepared by adding clean water). When bubbles are no longer in the storage tank, press the cleaning button to clean for about 5 minutes and empty the cleaning liquid. Then rinse with clean water 3 to 4 times.
3. After cleaning the internal parts of the ice cream machine, pay attention to check whether the seal sleeve of the mixer is damaged, and whether each part that needs to be lubricated is coated with petroleum jelly.
4. After cleaning the inner cylinder and various parts, install them in order. Do not tighten the screws too tightly.
5. When using the ice cream machine again, clean the machine with clean warm water for about 5 minutes. After confirming that the clean water is completely discharged, add the ice cream slurry to make it.
How to clean the ice cream machine thoroughly, and what to pay attention to when disassembling the operation panel of the ice cream machine. Let’s take a look at the cleaning steps of the ice cream machine!
The ice cream machine is a food machine, so cleaning is very important, because it is directly related to the health of the customer. For commercial ice cream machine cleaning, it is recommended to clean it every day, regardless of whether your machine has a fresh-keeping function. If it is really troublesome, it is best to clean the food for 3 days with the preservation function, so as to ensure the highest food safety standards.
How to clean ice cream machine
The first step: First release all the materials in the material tank and the refrigeration tank. The output materials must be placed in the fresh-keeping cabinet, otherwise they cannot continue to be used
Step 2: Add warm water to the ice cream machine tank, add a little more, the inside of the tank can be washed manually
The third step: Press the cleaning room of the ice cream machine, clean for about 2~3 minutes, then pour the cleaning water out, continue to pour in clean warm water, press cleaning, repeat more than 3 times
Step 4: Remove the plastic head, clean every place that will come into contact with the slurry, remove all the sealing rings in the plastic head, and clean
Step 5: Before using the ice cream machine again, wash it again with hot water. The water temperature can be appropriately higher, and the sterilization effect will be better
The structure of the ice cream machine is relatively complicated, and the ice cream is a dairy product. Bacteria is very easy to breed. Therefore, you must be careful when cleaning and do not forget any corners.